DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
Push Media Promotion GmbH
(hereinafter also "PromoJukeBox", "we" or "us")
for Media Partners of Labels
Your personal data (e.g. title, name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number) will be processed by us according to the data protection law applicable at the time, and in compliance with the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The provisions below would like to inform you about further details on the type and scope of data collected and on the purposes for which we process and use these personal data.
2. Transmission of Personal Data
We store, process and transmit your personal data (e.g. e-mail address and IP address) together with access time to the product, product information or to individual media files (e.g. audio tracks) to our clients (labels or product owners) who supplied the relevant product.
3. Name and Address of the Data Controller
Data Controller for the purposes of the GDPR and other Data Protection Regulations, as applicable within the European Union, and other regulations of a similar character is:
Push Media Promotion GmbH
83527 Haag i. OB
Tel.: +49 (0) 89 457 087 42
4. Automated Collection of Data
For technical reasons, the below data, transmitted to us by your web browser, will be collected:
- the website from which you were referred to us (referrer URL)
- date and time of website access
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address details.
These anonymous data will be stored separately from any personal data you may have supplied and thus will not provide any personally identifiable information. They will be analysed for statistical purposes only, help us optimize our services and will be deleted immediately afterwards.
5. Master Data
Your personal data, as far as they may be necessary for the purpose of formation of, or amendments to, our contractual relationship (Master Data) will be used for the purposes of implementation and administration of our contract exclusively. Without your explicit consent these data will not be made available to external third parties, unless legally required or necessary for the execution of the contract.
On demand of the competent authorities we are permitted in certain rare cases to disclose these Master Data, if required in the context of criminal prosecution or preemptive measures by police authorities, and to the federal or state authorities, to the German Federal Intelligence Service and the German Federal Military Counter-Intelligence Service in the exercise of their duties, or if required for the purpose of enforcement of intellectual property rights.
6. Usage Data
On demand of the competent authorities we are permitted in certain rare cases to disclose Usage Data, if required in the context of criminal prosecution or preemptive measures by police authorities, to the federal or state authorities, to the German Federal Intelligence Service and the German Federal Military Counter-Intelligence Service in the exercise of their duties, or if required for the purpose of enforcement of intellectual property rights.
7. Retention of Personal Data
We retain your personal data as long as required for providing the services as ordered by you, or as long as they are indispensable for any other necessary purpose, e.g. if required by law, for settlement of disputes or the execution of this agreement.
8. Your Rights as Data Subject
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to demand information about your personal data processed by us, specifically about the purpose of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients we disclosed or will disclose your data to and the intended retention time. You also have the right to receive information on your entitlement to correction, deletion, limitation of, or objection to, processing of your data, your right of complaint and on the origin of your data, if not raised by us, about the existence of automated decision-making processes, including profiling, and relevant information about specifics, as applicable;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the immediate completion or correction of your personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless we are required to process them in the context of the rights to freedom of speech or information, in fulfillment of any legal obligation, in the public interest or for the purpose of the implementation or execution or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand we limit the processing of your personal data, as far as you claim they are inaccurate, processing them would constitute an infringement of a law, you, however object to their deletion, and while we no longer require these data, they continue to be required by you for the purpose of the implementation or execution or defense of legal claims, or if, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, you objected to these data being processed;
- in accordance with Art 20 GDPR, to receive information on your personal data provided to us by you in a structured, common and machine-legible format, or to demand us to supply these to an authorized recipient;
- in accordance with Art. 7 Sec. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time, with the effect that after such revocation we are no longer permitted to continue processing those data for which your consent was required;
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to file a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, this will be the competent supervisory authority for your usual place of residence or work, or for our registered company office.
9. Your Right to Object
If your personal data are being processed on the basis of a lawful interest in accordance with Art. 6 Sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, you are nevertheless entitled to object to such processing of your personal data on the grounds as provided in Art. 21 GDPR, i.e. on specific grounds relating to your particular situation, or if you wish to object to your data being used for the purpose of direct marketing. In the latter case you have the right to object at any time without any specific grounds.
For making use of your right to revoke consent or to object as above, an e-mail to [jsaddress]
10. Tracking of Mailings
Mailings sent by PromoJukeBox contain so-called tracking pixels. Tracking pixels are miniature graphics embedded in such e-mails sent in HTML format, which enable recording and analyses of logfiles, and on the basis of which a statistical evaluation of success or failure of product campaigns becomes possible. By means of these embedded tracking pixels we and our client (the label or product owner) are able to recognize if and when our e-mail was opened by the recipient data subject.
Such personal information as collected by use of tracking pixels contained in out mailings are stored and analysed by the data controller for the purpose of optimization of our mailings and in order to be able to even better cater to the interests of the data subjects. These data are used exclusively for the purpose outlined and will never be transmitted to third parties.
11. Unsubscribing from Mailing Lists (Opt-Out)
Mailing recipients can at any time unsubscribe from our clients' mailing lists (Opt-Out). After such Opt-Out the address of our media partner is automatically blocked in our system regarding future mailings from the relevant client.
12. Information on Cookies
Cookies are small text files stored by your browser for the purpose of keeping certain information available while navigating on a website or for future visits. We use so-called first-party Cookies created by and for the purposes of PromoJukeBox and third-party Cookies generated on our website by third-party services. These Cookies allow us to store and retrieve your browser's most recent language preference setting for our website or retrieve access authorizations as valid for the current session or your user account. They also serve as basis of, anonymized, statistical analyses of our users' activity on our website for the purpose of optimization of our website. Cookies store text strings only, which are always anonymized and in most cases encrypted. Under no circumstances do we store personal data in Cookies.
In the areas of web analyses and advertising we cooperate with Google. Google draws data stored in Cookies, e.g. on websites visited and products and services viewed, in order to customize advertising. Google makes use of both Persistent Cookies and Session Cookies. These Cookies do not store any personal data. Deactivating or deleting these Cookies in no way impairs the functionalities of our website.
On all web browsers, Cookie activity can be limited or blocked completely by selecting the relevant browser setting accordingly. The necessary steps will vary between browsers, please refer to the help menu of your browser for further information. If your browser settings do not allow Cookies, you will however no longer be able to log into your user account on our website. Furthermore, your website navigation may no longer be fully functional.
13. Our Use of Google Analytics
This plugin can be downloaded from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. Learn more about Google's and Google Analytics' Privacy Policies at https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html and at https://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/ respectively.
14. Collection of Access Data
For technical reasons, delivery and display of our website content requires the collection of certain data, and when accessing our website, so-called server logfiles are generated by us or the provider of webspace. These logfiles, however, do not contain personally identifiable information about you, your enterprise or your person. The information collected contains the name of the website, the file, the current date, the volume of data, information on the web browser used and its version, the operating system used, the domain name of your internet provider, the referrer URL, i. e. the website from which you were referred to our website and the relevant IP address. We use this information to improve the way we deliver and display our content and for the purpose of statistics and it assists in the continuous improvement of our services. We also reserve the right to subsequently verify the abovementioned data in cases of suspected improper or unauthorized use of our service.
15. Server Logfiles
Server logfiles are anonymized data collected while you are using our website. The data contained will not include any personally identifiable information; they are, however, indispensable for delivering our service and content. Furthermore, they are used for compiling statistical analyses and for the purpose of continuous improvements to our content. A typical logfile will contain access date and time, volume of data, the browser used and its version, the operating system used, the domain name of your provider, the website which referred you to our service (referrer URL) ad your IP address. Logfiles also required when investigating a suspected improper or unauthorized use of our website.
Our website uses SSL encrypting during transmission of our users' confidential or personal data. SSL encryption will be activated, e.g. for the administration of payments and for inquiries you make to our website. Please make sure that SSL encryption is also activated on your side during such activities. Activated encryption can be easily recognized, as the initial characters displayed in your browser will change from "http://" to "https://". SSL encrypted data can not be read by third parties. Please always make use of SSL encrypted transmission for confidential information and please contact us in case of doubt.
On request we will provide you with the data stored with us regarding your person or user name. To make an inquiries you may contact us by telephone +49 (0) 89 457 087 42, or by mail to Push Media Promotion GmbH, Gabelsbergerstr. 16, 83527 Haag i. OB, Germany. You can also direct any queries you may have by e-mail to [jsaddress]
18. Contract Language
Please note that our agreed contract language is German and the German version is binding in case of discrepancies; the English language versions provided serve as convenience translations only.Push Media Promotion GmbH, last updated May 2018